Please explore YouCanDealWithIt.com to find the tools and resources that will help you provide the right information to your students during each phase of their college career. There are specific sections devoted to money management and default prevention.
Here are a few ways to use YouCanDealWithIt.com to aid in your default prevention efforts and help educate your students:
- Link to YouCanDealWithIt.com from your school's website. (See our engaging Web Banners under Calculators & Downloads.)
- Email your students a link to YouCanDealWithIt.com as a quick way to find information regarding student loans, credit card debt, and money management.
- Review the Calculators & Downloads for free resources, including student-focused flyers, to promote financial responsibility.
- Review the Student Aid Timeline and adopt this as an educational guide for your students to get a high-level understanding of the student loan process from the time they are researching a loan through repayment. It references detailed information on topics such as:
- The responsibilities that go along with loans
- Repayment methods
- Simple solutions for borrowers who are having trouble paying
- Much more
You CAN help them deal with it.