You CAN send your son or daughter to school with some financial know-how.
Making sure your child has as little debt as possible after school is a team effort.
Here are a few things you can do to get your college-bound son or daughter off to a solid financial start:
- Research your aid options.
- Include your son or daughter in the aid process.
- Develop a financial plan to help your child pay for college.
- Have a discussion about money management.
- Get organized.
- Know the lenders/loan servicers for all loans.
- Transition loan responsibilities to your child.
- Find reliable financial resources.
Most Popular Links
Student Aid Timeline
View key steps in the student aid process before, during, and after college.