If you have an unsubsidized loan, see how much you could save if you pay the interest on your loan while you are in school.
Directions: Enter your information. Round up to the nearest dollar and don't use commas or symbols.
- Making even one interest payment during school can save you money in the long run.
- Calculations are based on 4 years of schooling and, unless you change the payment period, an average 10-year or 120-month repayment schedule.
- This calculator provides only estimates based on the information you enter.
- College Cost Calculator
- Budget Calculator
- Debt Repayment Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Grace Period Calculator